Egads! What would you say to the tailor who has possession of your suit, you need it next week, and they tell you that the person working on it did a bad job and they sent it back to them to re-do?
I was told I could pick it up later today (I'll be working, but...). Just tried on my other suits. One is one size too big. The other 1 size too small.
I truly do expect that all will be well.
Still. It's quite disconcerting to hear that they did so badly it had to be redone. And redone by the same person. (I know... learn from your mistakes. I actually use that myself at work. But in a situation like this, I'd like to hear. "Yes, your suit is being altered by someone with years of experience and many accolades... etc." And I recall asking this before I took in the first item months ago.)
Just blowing off steam... It'll all be alright. It'll look good. It'll be professional.
Creamy Asparagus & Mushroom Soup
2 hours ago

1 comment:
It is done and appears to have turned out well the second time, in spite of the initial "bad job" I'd been told about. Yet no apologies or discounts were given. I will not be going back. I imagine she lost at least 4 customers that day.
Note: Do not talk to a friend/associate on the phone for 10 minutes about your business problems in front of customers, keeping them waiting. Even when they appear to be patiently waiting.
Post a Comment