"I am no longer a prisoner of my past - past regrets, earlier traumas, pain and suffering. I believe in miracles and a joy-filled future. I gain the courage to let go! I let go. Of everything. Period."
"Things may unfold now at an increased rate, signaling the onset of great changes. You have waited long enough; this is your time for spiritual and emotional renewal. Remember that endings are as important as beginnings, so be prepared to let go of anything that is holding you back. Don't worry; just make room for what the currents are now carrying your way." [Tarot.com ]
Here's to you, Grand almost Mother(s).
Here's to you, Wise Recorder.
Here's to you, MI/AK Explorer.
Here's to you, music.
Here's to you, J.W. & M.S.
Same messages, numerous channels. LOL! God, I've got it -- Back to living one day / moment at a time, going with the flow & letting it flow. Skip back a few. Same, but not. Skip forward a few. And, now... H E R E now. Here N O W.
LOL! Amen, Cuore
Please, let us all smile and then bow our heads this Sunday Morning for two lovely, appropriate prayers:
J-Prov
Fall down seven times,
Stand up eight.
A Spell to Commit Pronoia,
by psychotherapist Jennifer Welwood
[source: Rob Brezsny]
Willing to experience aloneness,
I discover connection everywhere;
Turning to face my fear,
I meet the warrior who lives within;
Opening to my loss,
I am given unimaginable gifts;
Surrendering into emptiness,
I find fullness without end.
Each condition I flee from pursues me.
Each condition I welcome transforms me
And becomes itself transformed
Into its radiant jewel-like essence.
I bow to the one who has made it so,
Who has crafted this Master Game;
To play it is pure delight,
To honor it is true devotion.
~ So mote it be ~

No comments:
Post a Comment