hiking boots
new collection of sunglasses, in honor of Nikita
bike
need fenders
sleeping pets
no bake choc - oatmeals
bowls full of grapefruit
picture frames wrapped in hot pink and robin's egg blue
Moonshine Cherrys
Racing Nuns
Buddha, Strip music
Over the couch
Old stuff
ORANGE
ORANGE
ORANGE
The Pipettes rock Eleni and The Ventures.
Vacuum.
Organized. Paid up. Wondering.
Hiking boots hanging high with Walking Stick.
Series 6 of GG getting droll.
LOTR actually appealing - Who f* knew?
Scoop, scoop, scooping.
VCR dead.
Incoming
outgoing
Unchanging
Changing
Throw in a picasso, Cheret, and who knows what else.
Great purse, eh!
Grey skies
Sunny mornings
Early evenings
Late nights
It's all here.
Where is it?
Only the Weather Girls would know. But they were wrong.
Well, back to it.
You can only re-purpose so much.
But then again, I am creative.
You missed out.
C'est la vie.
I'm sure this can be re-purposed, too.
I'm sure it can.
Indicative of... hmm.
Creamy Asparagus & Mushroom Soup
2 hours ago
