Discovered on a search for Mussoorie.
The Post Who Walks
I'm watching Shakespeare Wallah now. Actually, I started watching it and soon started searching for Mussoorie pics. I've been having India homesickness for a few weeks. I'm not really watching the movie. I catch an occasional line. More it just makes me wonder what happened to Andy since that call back in college for money (a joke) or to Conchie or Sharon. Or Javaid. I did discover Christopher Lee Freeman earlier this week. Two CDs on their way - who would've thought of techno / rock Sitar music. Very impressive sample tracks.
While searching, I discovered Ashish's blog. Balanced mix of great pics and interesting, descriptive text. I'll have to follow this blog. Inspiring - I need to get in shape and save up to go back for a trek/trip. Not sure if I'd want a lay around, see the sights trip. Or a treking trip. I know I would like to travel the area and see all the things I didn't see while in school that year. I know I was just a teenager, but how was I so out of touch? How did I see so little of Mussoorie while I was there? Too much rebelling, I guess.
I wonder if the momo shop is still in the bizarre and still passes along the occasional case of hepatitis.
See also, Ball of Dirt
Creamy Asparagus & Mushroom Soup
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment