Women Against Sarah Palin
"On Wednesday, September 3, we sent out an email to 40 friends and colleagues asking them to respond to Sarah Palin’s candidacy as Vice President of the United States. They forwarded the letter to their friends across America. To date, we have received more than 150,000 responses from women of all ages and backgrounds. Below are their voices."
-----
I discovered this site through an email, as noted above. I normally shy away from promoting things "against" one thing or another. I'd rather "promote" something positive. Nonetheless, this is an interesting website with some well-thought out positions. And I'm glad someone stood up and said...
I care about experience, positions, communication style, and the Cabinet they select to support them.
Most importantly, I want the person one heartbeat away from the President to have some inkling of what they are doing and know how to play well with others (esp. overseas). Palin has none of this. And, were she elected, she WOULD be just ONE heartbeat away from the Presidency.
This is unacceptable.
Beyond that, I am for many of the things she is against, and against (yes, I know) many of the things she is for.
There is no choice this election season. Women are not idiots. We vote for the candidate we think is best qualified, not the one that wears clothes we can covet.

No comments:
Post a Comment