Smooth, silky, rich, filling, and very yummy...
Traditional European Style Yogurt
by Traderspoint Creamery
-Creamline (they do not homogenize the milk - easier to digest)
-Organic
-From Grassfed Cows (who look quite happy)
-In a GLASS bottle (bless their hearts)
Banana Mango Yogurt was divine. I can't wait to try the plain yogurt. Now to learn how to make this style. First I'll try making greek yogurt, then european style. It is a little expensive (~ $5 for a half gallon), but the quality is evident and OUTSTANDING! I'd definitely buy it again.
Feed it to your loved ones.
I never really gave Organic Milk much noticed - poo pooed it as "hype" for the rich or boho. Then I read this article. And I will seriously consider it from now on. (I have a quart in the fridge now - haven't tried it yet.) What I'd also like to find is some more creamline products. More research...

1 comment:
organic milk - been buying it for years now - little odd tasting at first but one gets used to it
Post a Comment