09 March 2009

Thymus Thump

Rather odd today

Tension and tired fear cut only by a Cozy inquiry involving some good vibes
Not at all like it sounds

Facade and resolve
Honesty, that I never should've had to do.
That was your job and you did not do it. The first or the fiftieth time.
I suppose 90% is great so, ...
Fresh air, jammed, cluttered, nothing, clear, fresh, breathing.
Crank.
Revise.
Prepare.
Residual crap resurfaces after the hilarity of email proposals - Think Superman, decked out in his cutest tutus sporting whips and chains, as Vibrator Camo. Hey, one more!
And stays.
And subsides.
And resurfaces.
And subsides.
And then I pray.
Bun, bun, Bunny.
And still it's there, just barely, and only because now I know who questioned.
Damn it. Why in the fuck can't people be straight with you?

And more importantly, May I NOT become like that. Time can breed familiarity, but I do not want to become like that. At the same time, in this instance, the path of least resistance and most sweetness of stamens is what's going to work here. work h e r e.

so
just
breathe




breathe
and
smell the pretty candle.

No comments: