Wishing I could make some Hummus for tomorrow (too damn hot to move from this fan)
Online Research & the Packers Game (4th quarter only - Detroit is stomping them.)
A (wonderful) Nap in front a fan
Backpacker Mag. Shape Mag.
Late Harvest Riesling
Cous cous with spinach (made)
Yummy Chicken (made)- lots of leeks, onions, garlic, cumin, tumeric, cayenne - VG!
NPR Driveway Moments CDs lent to me by a friend
___________________
The Splendid Table
Life Care Investigations ($$/bills, what food's not yet rotted, cook for the week)
Energy Restoration: 2 Classic Egg Nogs (YUMMY! with cage free, high omega-3 eggs)
Melting, energy-draining Humidity
4+ mi walk in lovely park
A Way With Words
Last pieces of Quiche
Creamy Asparagus & Mushroom Soup
2 hours ago

1 comment:
few comments:
"Wishing I could make some Hummus for tomorrow"
I see your future. Don't do it! Free the Hummus!
"Cous cous with spinach"
Gesundheit!
"Energy Restoration: 2 Classic Egg Nogs (YUMMY! with cage free, high omega-3 eggs)
Melting, energy-draining Humidity"
the plethora of egg nogs didn't have anything to do with it?
Post a Comment