Tea & 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
Work -- super productive -- 7 to after 3
More Tea - Tortilla with braunsweiger & Tortilla with blue cheese & an egg
HOME! But still thinking about work...
So, I walk the dog. Ah, yes!
Acquire pumpkin & pretty little gourds while on walk
1 waffle square
Hit the couch with a Cuba Libre
Watching Supersize Me! (I think I've been waiting for a YEAR on the hold list for this.) (NOTE: stop the DVD at about 20 minutes if you are eating. wait until your dinner is fully processed to procede. And he is on Day 2. Uggh...) NOTE NOTE: You do not "hector" someone. You "heckle" them. Geez... (about 26 minute point)
Dinner: Pork chop, Brown Rice, Wild Rice and Spinach Medley, and stewed green beans.
Creamy Asparagus & Mushroom Soup
2 hours ago

2 comments:
Followed by a healthy dose of surfing and searching
&
virgin viewing of This is Spinal Tap! (how can I be soooo behind...)
"stewed green beans" fresh out of the can, right?
Post a Comment