Plan A: Marry a nice man. Have a couple nice children. Live in a log cabin nearish a college town. Be progressive, fairly frugal, and enjoy life. Save lots for retirement and live well then. Raise kids to be intelligent, helpful, self-confident human beings. Also raise pets (dog, cat). Perhaps also as food or food adjuncts. Contribute, do not overly deny self. Basically, WASP family life with a self-perceived progressive twist.
Plan B: Recover from divorce. Meet nice man. Try to have a couple of children or adopt. Think outside the box. Be flexible about places to live, types of houses, stuff to own. Hike more. Try to grow/have some common hobbies. Be much more understanding of scary hobbies, if he partakes of them. Learn from first go-round. Be progressive, be happy. Raise pets. Simplify: be mindful of energetics/karma/happiness/mutual etc. etc. Exude positive energy - Respect "where" others are - Insist (in myself) on what I know I need --> That is, Health - mutuality - balance - Passion - respect - intelligence. Basically, Hip progressive adoptive family that gets a second chance and maximizes it to incredibly good outcome.
Plan C: Who the fuck knows. I think I may be (?headed?) there now. It's got to be better than Limbo. Now, feel the falling back into fear-based living that I left long-long ago. Must actively construct Plan C, soon. It will need to involve attention to energetics, Passion, health&balance, and hiking/walking - but I'm not sure what else right now.
How this came up? My fav media, public radio. Thank you PubRad for always challenging me (or prompting me to challenge myself.)
Creamy Asparagus & Mushroom Soup
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment