11 February 2009

"unconscionable" indeed

Death threats are wrong. And so is having fertility treatment when you already have six kids.

Unreal. This is what I get for just once looking at the news RSS feeds. ack.

I think death threats are way over the top, and in some bizarre way I actually think I might understand how someone could get so mad in this situation that they would say something so stupid.

This woman is the most irresponsible, negligent mother, human being, and earth inhabitor that I can think of. How dare she bring so many lives into this world when there are so many more uncared for.

I haven't been following this story (obviously) but I certainly hope that fertility dr has lost their license. AND fertility drs cost mucho money. How in the world could this woman afford it?

I hope she and her children live a healthy life - and I hope SHE appropriately works her ass off to provide adequately for her family. I can't believe they've posted a website asking for donations - and people are actually giving money. Unfuckingbelievable. Why in the world would you encourage such behaviour? I know... take care of the kids. better life. they need food. blah blah blah. You want to take care of those kids? Put them up for adoption and allow RESPONSIBLE, LOVING, SENSIBLE people adopt them. Plenty of folks want to raise kids in a loving and nuturing environment.

Again, Death Threats=BAD.
Breeding 14 offspring=also BAD.



No comments: