Futile: I realize this won't be read, but I need to say it. So...
Whether it would've changed the outcome or not is unknown.
But knowledge of the possible underlying "mild" "cause" would have caused research. Research causes my perception/interpretation of input to change. And this may have altered my approach/expectations/requests.
How much? Who knows?
Change the end result? Who knows?
Who knows what would've happened?
-----
And in a - tangentially related - response to a related reading:
Empaths on Star Trek were not using mind reading, as I understand it.
They "sense" the emo state of others, using a broad range of input / stimuli.
And, yes, they DO exist. Try living as one - or as one with empath-tendencies.
Empathy takes on a whole new meaning...
Feeling the input (strongly) and rarely knowing if this is accurate or not is often frustrating and exhausting. It's possibly similar to an HSP.
Anytime you're around people there's data input. And it's not like a DAT, where the machine fills in the gaps for you.
Creamy Asparagus & Mushroom Soup
2 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment