Now really. I AM the last person in the world who would care about a famous marriage, muchless a Royals wedding. However, this story is just so sweet. [Caveat: The infidelity was just plain wrong.] The situation, as a whole, is very touching. The moral: (1) Let love take it's course. Screw protocol. Or, (2) You never know what'll happen in the Realm of Love. Or, (3) **bleeehh** Love conquers all.
The article (amusing, informative)
Creamy Asparagus & Mushroom Soup
2 hours ago

1 comment:
Ok, first I thought that was Camilla's hair blowing in the wind? What is that? Straw? Mysterious.
Good for them overall I say. Two pints and keep in coming! Cheers to love overcoming royal (pain in the a$$) obstacles! This story has also been hitting a lot of hot buttons: a streaker showed up on the wedding day and today Charles was wearing a kilt at church in the Scotish Highlands.
Post a Comment