09 April 2005

Wear Yellow

I've had about a dozen yellow bands - been wearing them for months. Until lately. For some reason I'd tapered off wearing them - when before I'd wear it, dressed up or not.

I will resume wearing it daily. I'm a little annoyed with the fashion versions of these. Now, the white band I can understand. I asked friends of mine who went to Europe a few months ago to grab me one while they were there. Didn't happen. Nonetheless, these mean something. Let's not dilute their significance with the fashion stmt versions. Please.

Wear Yellow! LiveStrong bands can be purchased at: Lance Armstrong Foundation Store

The LiveStrong site is a fabulous resource for Cancer Survivors (in all stages of combatting the diseases). It has tools, lists, descriptions of the physical, emotional, and other practical topics. A truly fine resource.

Another information-packed site: People Living With Cancer


now can someone tell me what to say? i can find links and info, but can i find the right words? no.

1 comment:

Jack Lord said...

There you are. Will be checking in again.