12 April 2005

Sideways the movie

Key Quotes:

"I'm not drinking any fucking merlot!"


"I'm so insignificant I can't even kill myself ... You can't kill yourself before you've been published"
...
"What about the guy who wrote Confederacy of Dunces. He committed suicide before he was published. Look how famous he is!"
"Thanks..."


"I'm a thumbprint on the window of a skyscraper. I'm a smudge of excrement on a tissue surging out to sea with a million tons of raw sewage."


I've been waiting for a few months to see this!! yippee
Paul Giamatti was great; as was Sandra Oh. Terrific movie, great acting allround, captivating story. :) Wish it hadn't been a Fox production...

1 comment:

Jack Lord said...

I can just hear you saying that quote, makes me laugh...

You really know how to get to the point of a movie, don't you? Haven't seen it yet, tell me more. Still need to see High Fidelity as well.