19 April 2005

Taxonomy of Sophistry

found while exploring the concept of wikis
I want to make a wiki now!!!
a collaborative bloggy thing.
doesn't that sound fun?!?

The beginnings of a taxonomy of Sophistry, "sophistry is unreasonable argumentation that suggests that if you aren't persuaded by it, you're being unreasonable."

It needs your input.
All you have to do is answer the question,
"What are some useful ways to categorize different kinds of sophistry?"

3 comments:

Jack Lord said...

I could spend hours on wikipedia.

You should check out this link (with the speakers on) on the evolution of listing in wikipedia.

Jon Udell: Heavy metal umlaut: the movie

"Taxonomy of Sophistry" is making my head hurt... could you give me some examples and perhaps I could contribute?

Anonymous said...

if i understood it, i could ... LMAO!!

(will check out the link - thanks!)

Jack Lord said...

OK... made me look up "Sophistry" and "LMAO"...

tried looking up more info on sophistry and I hit this site:

worthless word for the day

not a good sign...