instead: music education (familiarize myself with the latest and greatest -- for work [& pleasure])
- Citizen Cope (earlier today) - Nice. Like it almost as much as Amos Lee
- Some burlesque - fitting, with "sultry curves". (Particularly like Sam "The Man" Taylor and His Cat Man. And, Charlie Parker, of course.)
- M.I.A. - Holy Crap! She does deserve the credit she's getting - how different... a familiar, yet very unique sound. This woman seriously rocks!! ~ really hitting the spot ~
Reed's Extra Ginger Beer
creative/experimental mvmt to M.I.A.
V.S. cat.
We thought you would be prettier: True tales of the dorkiest girl alive by Laurie Natoro
wuzzle.org
- who knew? I kind of panned the authoritative of this site, w/o ever being there. so i went. WONDERFUL - want to know what wuzzle means? "in reference to spinner dolphins; is a term for "group sessions of mutual caressing and sexual activity (both same-sex and opposite sex)"." Not only that but lots of world/international recipes here. what a fine combination, sensuality, sexuality, humor, and food! I'll be here a while.
Screw: the weights (workout). Too damn tired.

1 comment:
quite an eclectic list, as usual...
Post a Comment