Memorable Quotes from Justice LeagueThe Flash: Hey cookie. Hawkgirl: One word and you'll be the fastest man alive with a limp. Hawkgirl: So, you fight crime AND bake cookies. How do you do it? Cop: How do you take your coffee? The Flash: With cream and 37 sugars [pause] The Flash: What? I'm not kidding! Wonder Woman: I am Diana. Princess of the Amazons. The Flash: Somebody pinch me. [Superman elbows him in the ribs] The Flash: Ow.
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Memorable Quotes from
Justice League
The Flash: Hey cookie.
Hawkgirl: One word and you'll be the fastest man alive with a limp.
Hawkgirl: So, you fight crime AND bake cookies. How do you do it?
Cop: How do you take your coffee?
The Flash: With cream and 37 sugars
[pause]
The Flash: What? I'm not kidding!
Wonder Woman: I am Diana. Princess of the Amazons.
The Flash: Somebody pinch me.
[Superman elbows him in the ribs]
The Flash: Ow.
Post a Comment